Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunny-ish Sundays in Bethnal green

Today the weather seems as though it's going to behave and actually stay sunny and warm!
Having worn shorts a few days ago and felt winters icy grasp around my nutsicles  come night time. Spring will have to prove herself worthy before I get my knees out any time soon.
Still, not wanting to let the side down I went with a spring get up that'll be comfortable at work if the heating's still going.


So I wore one of my vintage short sleeved shirts from debenhams circa 1975 a light blue number that has a nice open neck. With a levis white t underneath.

My belt I got from beyond retro in brick lane and still has the original buckle . Apparently it's very Calgary stampede???


And I teamed it with my Ben Sherman 'rampton' 18oz selvedge denim jeans. These jeans are great. A little on the slim side for my liking but it feels like they're wearing you they're so heavy. Also my old pretty knackered red converse Chuck Taylor's

And my vintage leather rocker jacket that I got in Sweden.

I just put a little Morgan's pomade in my hair as its Sunday , I can't be that bothered and the clocks went forwards and i got one less hour of sleep!!

Boom! Springish in a nutshell . At least my nutsicles will be warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment